Mark saw this really big spider building his web in a tree outside. He is a fast spinner. Really amazing. And gross. Click on it for a bigger picture. You know you want to.
What I want to know is how you can resist killing them long enough to take a picture!? I found a REALLY big and gross spider in my backyard yesterday, and I thought "I should take a picture and blog about this like Brittany does." And then I ran in the house and grabbed a can of Black Flag insect killer instead of my camera:)
What I want to know is how you can resist killing them long enough to take a picture!? I found a REALLY big and gross spider in my backyard yesterday, and I thought "I should take a picture and blog about this like Brittany does." And then I ran in the house and grabbed a can of Black Flag insect killer instead of my camera:)
ReplyDeleteI don't have to click on it.
ReplyDeleteand you can't make me.
I'm telling mom.
Fine, I clicked on it.
ReplyDeleteSick.
I'm still telling.