We received about five inches of snow this weekend. A lot of businesses around our house were closed or had shortened hours because of the weather, and as of today, schools and government offices are still closed... We took advantage of the crappy weather this weekend and stayed in.
We played The Beatles Rock Band until we finished the game. I love the Beatles and love the story mode, where it has cool videos and you can collect photos. Fun game. The person who suggests quitting or taking a break first is automatically dubbed Yoko Ono.
If you want to see a hilarious clip from Family Guy about Ringo's song writing, copy and paste this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Every time I play Beattle Rock Band it reminds me of you:) I love Mark's face in that picture, he makes a great Ringo!
ReplyDeleteWow. Mark is into that game! :) I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete