Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When You Feel Down....



It's rainy today. I went to the DMV to get my driver's license first thing this morning. It took me 20 minutes to get there and an hour to get home. It was the Garmin's fault. It kept telling me to do something, I'd do it, and then it would say "recalculating" like I made the mistake.) Then, while I was driving on some random two-lane country road, I ran over a squirrel. And I really, really feel bad about that.

Eventually, I made it home, and one of the fail-safe ways to improve your mood is to look at old pictures. Its true. I read it in an MSN article. :) So I picked one that made laugh out loud.

This picture is from when Mom, Dad, and Kayla came to visit us in St. George. Kayla was feeling a little grumpy that day (see other pic), but she still played along and sat on Brigham Young's lap. See..I feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love it! It is true that looking at old pics makes you feel better. Thanks for the smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you want to scream in some equally annoyed voice "RECALCULATING" at the dumb GPS and throw it out the window sometimes? Why does she think she can talk to us that way. gosh.
    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete