Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where are the dish towels?








Our stuff was delivered today! This picture does not do justice to the many, many boxes we have. I thought we would be able to find things pretty easily since the movers label the boxes, but I have been searching all day for the dish towels and haven't been able to find them. I found the stuff from our junk drawer in the old kitchen. The box with the junk drawer contents was labeled, "Kitchen, toaster" The toaster was in there too, but overall, it was misleading. The rest of the "kitchen" boxes have been just as tricky. But I am so happy to see our things, and start putting this place together that I don't mind a bit.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you are reading the labels correctly? I can't imagine that it is the movers fault. Oh Brit, I am just kidding. Miss you tons. I bet it fills like Christmas opening those boxes and finding all kinds of surprises. Try looking in the box marked 'iron'. I bet you'll find your towels there.
    HUGS TO YOU AND MARK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Can we visit you YET?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your house! It is beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete